Recommend a Friend – Bonus Scheme
We are always on the lookout for good carers, therefore your friend and colleague referrals are very important to us.
Our success is due to the quality of our staff!
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work, and everything we do is with the goal of providing compassionate personalised care.
If you have a colleague or friend who shares our values; help us continue to grow our unique service by recommending them.
For you – £300 for introducing a live-in carer
To register your referral please enter your details and theirs in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Should your friend be successful in their application you will receive payment with your salary, subject to tax and national insurance. You will need to keep in touch with your friend to see how their application is progressing as no communications will be sent to you by the recruitment team.
As easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Fill in the form below with your friend or colleague’s details2. Your friend/colleague successfully completes application process and the minimum required assignment hours (see terms below)
3. We present you with your bonus to enjoy however you please!
Terms and Conditions
- You cannot recommend yourself or anyone who is already in the recruitment process.
- To qualify for the bonus you must provide us with the name and contact details of the person you are referring (Referred Party) and have their express permission to do so. Alternatively the person you wish to refer can contact us directly but must inform us in their first contact that they have been referred to us by you and give us your name and contact details.
- The person you wish to recommend must have at least 6 months’ experience in a healthcare or similar level role in the UK within the last 3 years.
- Any recommended staff members must be successful through the Sunshine recruitment process, and work a minimum of 18 weeks within the first six months of their start date.
- The candidate will be required to pay for their DBS check and uniform upfront, but if applicable, these will be refunded after 18 weeks worked.
- In order to receive the bonus, the recommender must be an active staff member with Sunshine Care and have worked within the 6 weeks prior to receiving the bonus. They must also be working in line with the hours stated in their contract of employment and not be the subject of any investigation or disciplinary process.
- In the event of dispute, Sunshine Care decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into by management.
- Sunshine Care reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue the Bonus Scheme at any time without notice.
- You will be responsible for paying any personal income tax that may be due in respect of the receipt of this gift.
- This offer is not applicable in conjunction with any other promotion.
- The above scheme is valid for referrals made after 1st January 2017.